Since installing a renewable generator of any type requires substantial investment, it is critical that the renewable benefits available are all collected by the owner. Renewable Obligation Certificates (ROCs) and Feed-In-Tariffs (FITs) are an important source of income and acquiring them can be labour intensive and time consuming. This is where TradeLink Solutions, with our wealth of experience and an ongoing close relationship with Ofgem and many suppliers, can assist you.
The administration services offered by TradeLink Solutions to assist you in collecting the revenue due to you, are shown below:
- Attaining Ofgem accreditation
- Checking and uploading output data to the Ofgem Renewable and CHP Register
- Checking and submitting fuel measurements for compliancy to Ofgem for those with an Anaerobic Digester, biofuel or biomass electricity generator
- Transferring renewable benefits - ROCs to the contracted third party or TradeLink Account for Auction
- Transferring REGOs to the contracted third party for FiTs clients
- Solving queries raised by the regulator, Ofgem, to a satisfactory conclusion
- Keeping abreast of regulatory changes that may affect a generator
If you would like more information about our Ofgem Administration Service, please contact the trading team on 01923 713 840 or email us at email@example.com.